Re: Marked addEventListenerNS and removeEventListenerNS At Risk

FYI, XML Events 1.0[3] relies on DOM 2 Events, so it doesn't
need namespaced events.
XML events 2.0 is still just a draft, and it just says "However, future
versions of DOM Events are likely to allow namespaced event names, so
language designers are advised not to use the colon character ":" in
event names."

-Olli