Re: CfC: to publish a new WD of the DOM3 Events spec; deadline Sep 4

Hey, PLH-

Philippe Le Hegaret wrote (on 8/28/09 3:19 PM):
> On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 17:46 +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
>>   the editors' list reads like a war monument...
>
> Actually, names have been added between the December 2007 and this
> version and I don't know why (more people to blame? :). Arnaud and Bob
> didn't edit the events specification [1] in the past.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20071221/

I folded the glossary into the main body of the spec, so I just
collected all the names of all the editors of all the sections listed in
the last draft:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20071221/glossary.html

Should I move them to the acknowledgments instead?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs