Re: Detecting and Creating Events

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 00:58 -0700, Garrett Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 1:11 AM, Doug Schepers<schepers@w3.org> wrote:
> > Hi, Garrett-
> >
> > Thanks for your proposal.  I don't believe we'll add this in the DOM3 Events
> > spec, since we are trying to get it out the door, but continued discussion
> > about it is helpful, and we may consider this for some later spec.
> >

> Don't ship shit.

Garrett,

I appreciate the time you're willing to spend to contribute to the
document but, if you intend to continue to participate on this list, I
strongly suggest that you restraint yourself from using such language.
We simply cannot tolerate such behavior on our list, otherwise it will
become unmanageable rapidly. Disagreement with the document or an
opinion is welcome, as long as it's respectful.

Thank you,

Philippe