Re: Dom api - differences in browser

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Martijn<martijn.martijn@gmail.com> wrote:
> The .text property doesn't exist, you could use the .textContent
> property instead.

There is a "text" property on something.

javascript: alert( "text" in document.createElement("SCRIPT"))

elerts "true"

I'd suggest reading:

http://jibbering.com/faq/

. There are some valuable online resources listed in the resources section.

 The section on debugging mentions IE Web Developer Toolbar, Firebug,
and others.

The section about posting will help you to ask "smart questions", so
that when you post on comp.lang.javascript, you'll improve your
changes of a helpful answer (generally the "it doesn't work" type of
question gets negative responses).

Best regards,

Garrett