RE: Regrets

From: Jacob Rossi <t-jacobr@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:29:09 +0000
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi Doug,

So I attempted to reply to you yesterday; except I accidentally sent it to the wrong folks! Sorry about that.

Here's what the message said:

Travis and I are good for no meeting today.

However, we'd love for you take a look at the action items we sent (my list of spec open items and Travis's "guiding principles" for events).

Also, I 'd like to open the discussion again about scroll events (line or pixels? both?).

Jacob & Travis