Re: Mutation events - slowness examples

2009/6/7 François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>

> [...]
Remember that asyncronous events are not "events handled in a different
thread", are "events handled at the end of the current task (ie appended to
the task queue)", as required by HTML5 to keep javascript single threaded.
Of course this can cause an infinite sequence of events, ie an infinite
loop, but this already possible, without involving the DOM.
Giovanni