regrets for any call this week

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:57:14 +0200
To: "DOM public list" <www-dom@w3.org>
Sorry folks, I will be unable to attend a call this week. Not sure if Doug
has appeared from the various rocks he has been hiding under (I think a
lot of them are SVG - can't we just set an event listener, and change the
transparency of the rock when wednesday happens?) so I don't know if there
is a reason to hold a call or not.

cheers

Chaals