Re: The DOM2-Core XML files can't be converted with DOMTS

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 20:38 +0800, Bo Yang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>  I am now trying to generate the dom2-core-interface.xml from the
>> xml-source.zip in DOM2-Core.zip using the W3C DOMTS's transform scipt
>> dom2-combine.xsl. But I failed with some error like:
>>
>>   options.xml not found.
>>   status.xml not found.
>>
>>  I guess the DOM2-Core's xml-source may be changed so that the
>> transform script can't deal with anymore. Could you please help me on
>> how to transform it? Thanks!
>
> Not sure where you got the zip file, but here are the missing bits
> you're looking for. I attached both options.xml and a dummy status.xml.

Thank you very much, Philippe! These two files help me to convert the
dom2-core interfaces successfully. But it still generate some warning
like:

warning: failed to load external entity "../views/dom-spec.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "../events/dom-spec.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "../style/dom-spec.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "../traversal-range/dom-spec.xml"
warning: failed to load external entity "../html/dom-spec.xml"

And I got this file at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Core-20001113/DOM2-Core.zip.
 Is it the right place to get the Zip file ? Thanks!

Regards!
Bo