Re: How to Read DOm for FF 3.0.8

From: David Bolter <david.bolter@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 12:52:54 -0400
To: Tarun Sharma <taruns@talentica.com>
CC: www-dom@w3.org
Hi Tarun,

Does your code look like this?

   /**
     * To get an ISimpleDOMNode, ISimpleDOMDocument, ISimpleDOMText
     * or any IAccessible2 interface on should use IServiceProvider like
this:
     *
     * ISimpleDOMDocument *pAccDoc = NULL;
     * IServiceProvider *pServProv = NULL;
     * pAcc->QueryInterface(IID_IServiceProvider, (void**)&pServProv);
     * if (pServProv) {
     *   const GUID unused;
     *   pServProv->QueryService(unused, IID_ISimpleDOMDocument,
(void**)&pAccDoc);
     *   pServProv->Release();
     * }
     */