From: François REMY [mailto:fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:11 PM
To: Ughade, Siddharth; joao.eiras@gmail.com
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
Subject: Re: Unable to get element of frames through VBScript

We're not on a technical forum here.
Please understand we're not using this mail list to post problems but to
discuss the evolution of the DOM Model.
The next time you encounter a problem with a code, please find another place
to get solutions :-)

However, I think I can help you saying that you CAN'T acces an iframe's
content if the displayed document is in another domain than your site.

Hoping you'll find my help useful,
Fremy