Unable to get element of frames through VBScript

From: <Siddharth.Ughade@sungard.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:56:52 -0400
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
Hi All,

Through VBScript I am trying to automate one of the process.  I am using
IE 6+ as internet browser.

Following code I have used.

'**************** Code Start from here

Dim ie

Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")

objIE.Visible = True

objIE.Navigate2 url

objIE.Document.All("username").Value = UserName

objIE.Document.All("password").Value = Password

' Find a link to http://motevich.blogspot.com

Set objLink = GetLinkByHref(objIE, "javascript:submitForm();")

' If found, then click it

If (False = IsNull(objLink)) Then

End If

tagName = "IFRAME"

Set coll = objIE.Document.All.tags(tagName)

If coll.length > 0 Then

            For i = 0 To coll.length

                        If coll(i).getAttribute("name") =
"ContentIframe" Then

                                    coll(i).allowTransparency = True

                                    coll(i).style.backgroundColor =

                        End If

End If

' Gets Link by 'href' attribute.

' Note: If your need, you can write another function - GetLinkByText

Private Function GetLinkByHref(ie, href)

            Dim Link

            For Each Link In ie.Document.Links

                        If Instr(LCase(Link.href), LCase(href)) > 0 Then

                                    Set GetLinkByHref = Link

                                    Exit Function

                        End If

            Set GetLinkByHref = Nothing

End Function

For statement MsgBox
objIE.document.All("ContentIframe").Document.body.innerHTML  VBScript
displays "Access Denied" error.  Following are my question:

1] Is possible to get frame element through VBScript If yes then please
let me know correct way.  Here I am explicitly setting
"allowTransparency" property to true and "style.backgroundColor"
property to "transparent".  Is it correct way of doing it?

It would great if somebody helps me.

Sr. QA Engineer