Re: FORM successful submit element?

On 8/10/08, Joćo Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com> wrote:
> How is that toString issue related with your original message?

It's straying off topic. Somewhat interesting bug, though.

Thanks for the informative reply, BTW.

>  Anyway, if you really want to blame someone,

Huh?

> join the whatwg mailing lists
> and contribute to the WF2 specification. Currently websites resort to
> javascript hacks to redirect a form submit to different urls. Useless I
> know.

Yes, I've seen this and much worse. A RequestDispatcher on the server
is the right alternative.

WRT WF2.0, I should wait and see before continuing with more feedback.
I don't want to waste my efforts.

BTW, have you considered using inline-style response? It can make the
discussion much easier to follow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Inline_replying

Garrett