Suggestion of a new Browser Dialog

From: Master Sitesbr <master@sitesbr.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:56:57 -0300
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hi everybody.

Sorry if I am posting to the wrong mailing, please let me know the
proper one, if there is it.

My suggestion this time is a new Dialog box for browsers.

I thought of a way to have an alert with multiple options.
By now, using the /confirm/  dialog, we can have 2 (boolean) options (OK
- true and Cancel - false).

I imagined a third dialog box called "multioptions". It would create an
alert having a list of options and a  greyed OK button.
Once a radio is selected, the OK button would be enabled.
The return value would be the radios index selected or -1.

It's call could be something like this:

var choice = multioptions( 'Choose your best option:',  'option1',
'option2',  'option3');

The result would be the index selected ('option1' would be 0) or -1 if
no options was selected or the dialog closed.

That's it.