Re: method cloneNode ... can i overide the attributes ? ... urgent

* Eddhie_Kurnianto@app.co.id wrote:
>i'am newbie in DOM.

Then a better venue would be a newsgroup or mailing list covering DOM
programming questions, for example, the `comp.text.xml` newsgroup. The
www-dom mailing list is primarily concerned with improving the W3C DOM
specifications.

>currently i'm using method cloneNode for copying serveral html item and it
>already works
>but for certain case i need to overide the name of the node ; which is the
>attribute of the node
>i have tried to overide it but seems it not works
>
>can i overide it ?
>if it can be overiden, could you please give me a sample of code

I am not entirely sure what you are asking, but you generally cannot
change the name of a node in the DOM, except through the renameNode
method introduced in DOM Level 3. You will have to create new nodes
with the desired name, and move whatever content it should have over
to it (and finally remove the old node where appropriate). For more
complex transformations you might want to have a look at XSLT.