My Apologies

From: Master Br <master@sitesbr.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:53:15 -0300
To: www-dom@w3.org
I recognize that I was really badly informed when I gave my oppinions in
this topic.
Now I studied a little more and all that I had to know is that *the last
argument controls if the events from the children elements will be
captured or not*.
This last argument with TRUE means: yes, I want to listen to the
children events too, and FALSE means: no thanks, only capture events on
this object where I added the listener and DON'T listen to its children
events.
I just still don't find much use to the TRUE option.
I confess I have been using it (true) without knowing enough and things
just happened fine because IE and Firefox really doesn't follow this DOM
rule yet.
My sincere apologies.

I rewrote the test page to show the problem better:
Now with a question mark (?) added to the end of the url you test that
function with FALSE and without the (?), you test it with TRUE.

http://dosergio.kit.net/test_LOAD_events.htm