Re: capturing load events II

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:27:16 +0100
To: "Master Br" <master@sitesbr.net>, João Eiras <joao.eiras@gmail.com>
Cc: "Hallvord R. M. Steen" <hallvord@opera.com>, "www-dom@w3.org" <www-dom@w3.org>

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:23:00 +0100, Master Br <master@sitesbr.net> wrote:
> Even Internet Explorer - that is a bad browser concerning to W3C
> standards - works better than Opera concerning to this point.
> Internet Explorer only invokes the load function added on window ONCE,
> what is the CORRECT behavior.

So I may be bit biased, but did you actually check how it works for other
events? Do you understand how the capture phase works according to the
DOM? Because from your various explanations it seems that you don't.

(Besides that there's no "W3C standard" whatsoever yet for the Window
object. There's a working draft though.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>