Re: Special group of functions for NON-ELEMENT nodes in document

From: Ray Whitmer <ray@xmission.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:08:05 -0600 (MDT)
To: Matt Dockerty <matt@nistrum.co.uk>
cc: www-dom@w3.org

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Matt Dockerty wrote:

> Apologies Ray. Please contact me personally if you would like to discuss your
> mail. I don't think that doing so here would be valuable to everyone.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  This statement would seem to
indicate that there was something personal exchanged by mail.  There was
not, nor do I have any desire to discuss anything but the specification and
issues surrounding it that people have raised on this list.

This is a bit strange but I am ignoring it.

Ray