Re: Special group of functions for NON-ELEMENT nodes in document

From: Master Br <master@sitesbr.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:21:28 -0300
To: www-dom@w3.org

OK. I am now convinced that W3C does the best thing.

I was only questioning why some browsers considers only the elements
inside (I tested an example in a BAD browser that is I.E. and a little
better one, that is Opera).
Those two didn't return the textnodes...

But one member (Joćo Eiras)  here gave me a good hint: to use
rows[y].cells[x]  as  my problem began while processing tables with
javascript.

For me, this topic is ENDED. Thanks for all advices.

Sergio A.