Re: double clicks using java

From: Calogero Alex Baldacchino <alex.baldacchino@email.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:36:09 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org

I'm not sure I've understood your matter. If your doubt is on DOM events,
I think you should create and init a MouseEvent of type "click" with the
repetition count in detailArg. If the question is a java implementation,
you might use the DOM interface as a top-level wrapper for a java
MouseEvent (or you might derive this one to implement DOM features), whose
constructor allows you to specify the click count.

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=22-3