RE: Radio button group

From: Waters, Tyler S FOR:EX <Tyler.Waters@gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:39:50 -0800
To: "Joseph Kesselman" <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-dom@w3.org>, <www-dom-request@w3.org>

Currently I do use a different search technique, using
document.formname.radiobuttonname[x], the easiest alternative.
It sticks out because all my other functions use

What I'm trying to say is that one should be able to select radio
buttons from the DOM. I suppose this would require an expansion on the
definition of the ID to allow for multiples -- i.e. control
 If getElementById happens to return more than one ID, it could return
an array of elements.

Just a suggestion...