Re: DOM Level 2 HTML form.submit() safety / security

OK. I'm by no means a DOM expert. I'm merely pointing out that
there's an apparent conflict between DOM -- as widely used today --
and the Web architecture. It may be, as you point out, that there are
multiple conflicts.

In regards to doing what; as I said, a note regarding the safety
implications would go a long way towards at least making implementers
aware of the implications.

Cheers,