where can I get sample code or referrence document about DOM JavaScript ?

From: Peter Ling <lwtsoft_maillist@163.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:56:04 +0800
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
I have a web application write on IE6 ( JavaScript & MS DHTML ), but it can't run in orther web browser, I want convert the code to fit other  web browser  well.
I read the DOM level 1 specification, I know the DOM , but I am not sure how to use DOM in HTML JavaScript with "Appendix D: ECMA Script Language Binding".
Microsoft MSDN have a DHTML  referrence,but it only work in IE. I want a similar referrence of  JavaScript work with  W3C DOM, or some sample code to teach you how to write JavaScript with DOM.

Peter