attributes in text/html

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:29:51 +0200

I also mailed this to the WHATWG mailing list. Might be a good thing to
have here as well.

I tested attribute parsing, createAttribute and setAttribute in Opera,
Firefox and Internet Explorer.
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/test/dom/html/attr/001>
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/test/dom/html/attr/002>
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/test/dom/html/attr/003>

It seems that Firefox lowercases all unknown and known attributes. It
seems that Opera and Internet Explorer lowercase all known attributes
unless they are created using createAttribute. Opera and Internet Explorer
do not touch unknown attributes.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>