DOM XPath: minor editorial glitches

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:00:00 +0000
To: www-dom@w3.org

Found a couple of editorial details in the DOM XPath[1] specification:

* In the section about XPathEvaluator.createNSResolver, the word "also" needs
to have its first letter capitalized:

"[...] in the node's hierarchy at the time lookupNamespaceURI is called. also
correctly resolving the implicit xml prefix."

The grammar should probably be looked over too.

* In the exceptions list for XPathEvaluator.evaluate, the first paragraph
describing XPathException, ends with:

"according to the rules of the XPathEvaluatori"

(an 'i' instead of period)

If I recall correctly, there's one more large typo, but I can of course not
find it now(not leading to confusion though).

Frans Englich
KDE Developer