Re: has Xerees implemented Document Object Model Level2 Html API?

The proper place to ask would be the xerces-j-user mailing list
(http://xml.apache.org/mail.html#xerces-j-user).

I haven't kept track with it in the last year, so there is a (small)
chance that the following statements are no longer accurate.  Xerces-J
had integrated an HTML DOM implementation on top of the Xerces-J XML
parser.  However, the original effort either predated or ignored XHTML
and can only be used with a non-standard XML representation of HTML and
cannot read either XHTML or HTML.  Support for the HTML interfaces
required using HTML-specific implementation or builder classes
(org.apache.html.dom.HTMLDOMImplementationImpl or
org.apache.html.dom.HTMLBuilder).

In my opinion (at least the last time I checked), there is vanishingly
small utility to the implementation.