Automatic reply - unavailable

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:54:12 -0500 (EST)
To: www-dom@w3.org

Due to a family situation I will be unavailable via email or phone
from Today through the end of Dec 11, and thereafter I will be slower
than usual in handling email through the end of December as I will be
sitting Shiva and then in Shloshim (Jewish mourning practices).

In a real emergency, please contact Denise Cross
(dcross@umiacs.umd.edu, 301-314-6604) who will know how to reach me,
but for anything less, please wait until I return

Thank you
 -Jim Hendler
p.s If you are getting this message and have no idea
why, it is likely caused by forged email headers, a major spam
contributor, and there's nothing either of us can do about it until
IETF gets its act together on email signatures.