Two tiny questions

From: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik@4commerce.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:08:04 +0100
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

Hi,

there are two tiny questions burning under my fingernails:

1. Does anyone has a definition at hand about what to return if
   DOMImplementationSource.getDOMImplementation was called with an empty
   (or just whitespaces containing) "features" argument?

2. It is still unclear to me if an error (and which) should be raised if
   parsing a DOMString with the LSParser, and the encoding declaration
   states something different than "UTF-16", or not. If not: should
   xmlEncoding be set to this declared encoding?

Greetings,

Kasimier