Re: DOMErrorHandler, EventListener, et al in ECMAScript binding

Being able to pass in either a JS function or an object sounds
desirable in those instances sounds desirable, but I don't see
justification for it in the current ecmascript binding description.  I
assume that you do not anticipate any implementation difficulties if it
took either form.