DOM Level 3 and Load/Save are Proposed Recommendations

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:09:39 -0500
To: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>
The documents are available at:

The documents were updated following the issues raised on this forum:

and following the implementation reports:

Special thanks to IBM, Oracle, and X-Hive for their implementations and
providing the results of the tests. Many thanks to Andrew, Curt, and
Sander for their comments.

Ramesh, I didn't resolve your Javadoc problem [1] unfortunately and I
don't think this is a solvable problem with the current XML source of
the specifications. I welcome ideas in any case.

As usual, send your comments on this list,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/22-dom-core-issues/issues.html#ls-ramesh-1