XML description of DOM interfaces

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:17:51 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org

Hello,

along with the DOM specification is a set of .xml files with a complete
description of the DOM interfaces. I guess these files have been used
for the generation of IDL and Java interfaces as well as the actual
documentation. As I've used these files for generating (with XSLT)
actual _code_ (not only interfaces) for binding a DOM implementation
written in one language to a different language, I was wondering if
anyone else has tried the same approach and, if so, for which languages.

Regards,
-- luca