C# interface for DOM

From: Boudewijn Dekker <b.dekker@ellipsis.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:29:27 +0200
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

My name is Boudewijn Dekker, I am CTO of Ellipsis and we develop an XML
database including DOM interfaces for Java and C#.
The C# interface is a derivative of the Java interface. The Java interface
is a special case of the general dom idl. Since c# also has its own
(unicode) string class, it is more or less logical to have special
interfaces for C# aswell. I wondered if you or anyone else would be
interested in the DOM interfaces for C#. The interfaces are actually
copyright of the w3 consortium. It might be an idea that we continue to do
maintenance and provide an url for download.

Boudewijn Dekker
Blasiusstraat 124-hs
1091 CZ Amsterdam
e-mail: b.dekker@ellipsis.nl