Re: Last Call comments on DOM 3 Core Specification

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 15:58, Anjana Manian wrote:
> "isWhitespaceInElementContent: Returns whether this text contains
> whitespace in element content"
> - It is not clear whether the text should be returned when it contains
> "any" whitespace or when it has "all" whitespace as its element content.

This method maps directly to the Infoset property
"element-content-whitespace". In fact, in order to avoid the debate of
"whitespace" vs "white space" for the name of this method, we renamed it
isElementContentWhitespace, and added a link to the Infoset.

Philippe