Re: What is the status of window object and such?

From: Marek Kielar <mkielar@go2.pl>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 00:26:34 +0100
To: www-dom@w3.org

But I believe that the DOM Specification does not state that the global object HAS the window property at all, hence that the window property points to the global object.

Moreover, I think that the DOM Specification also does not state that the global object has the document property. (However, can a property have properties, I'm not sure about that, because if it cannot then the document property of the global object would have to point to another object which name could have been 'document' and therefore the 'document' object could then be accessed without any reference to the global object. Is that correct?)