Thoughts on MathML and the DOM

From: <ajvincent@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:38:37 -0500 (EST)
To: www-math@w3.org, www-dom@w3.org

I recently posted a note to my weblog detailing some issues I believe the Math WG and the DOM WG should consider:

http://www.mozillazine.org/weblogs/weirdal/archives/002590.html

Max Froumentin of Math WG suggested to me in June 2002 there are no plans for a new version of MathML; I believe it may be time for some discussion on whether a new minor version is needed/desirable or not (2.1, not 3.0).

Opinions?

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com