DOM Level 3 Events update

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 15:53:34 -0500
To: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

We thought we would have time to issue a second Last Call working draft
before the W3C technical plenary but we won't be ready on time, so we
decided to issue a new working draft in the meantime and, unless we have
issues to resolve, we will issue a second Last Call after the technical

The changes section is up-to-date so you may want to start there but
here is a short summary:
- the draft went under a significant rewrite.
- TextEvent is no longer. We now have TextEvent and KeyboardEvent.
- event listeners have a partial order.

We are not done with the issues list yet so there may be issues that
have not been addressed, answered, or the decision may have changed: