Re: NameList (was More comments Level 3 Validation/Edit)

We have decided to keep isElementDefined[NS], as implementations
could be more efficient if left as currently defined and there are no
compelling reasons to eliminate or move these methods.   The suggestion
about adding contains[NS] to DOM L3 Core will be considered.

Thanks,
Ben