Re: DOM Level 3 Core 20030609 comments

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:23:22 -0500
To: and@doxdesk.com, www-dom@w3.org

>>The DOM WG is looking for implementations of the draft.
>>

>I've recently written a standalone Python 1.5-and-later module implementing
>this Draft (above issues notwithstanding) and the February Draft of Load/Save.
>(Beta testers welcomed.)

There was always good intentions to add Python test generation to the
DOM Test  Suite (http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test) effort.  That would
probably be the easiest way to get a decent amount of test coverage.  If
you'd like to take a shot at manually coverting some of the generated
Java or Javascript tests, I'd be willing to create a variant of the
existing stylesheets to produce Python tests.  If interested, please
follow up on www-dom-ts@w3.org.