Re: DOMConfiguration error type

From: Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:57:34 +0100 (BST)
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

	thanks for your very quick reply. I must be missing something here
as this is still not clear to me. Here is my situation:

Namespace normalization is occurring and one of the error conditions is

I report a DOMError through the ErrorHandler.

I understand that relatedData should be a node.

I don't understand what type should be. It is not described at the same

it says that when the error is specified then this information will be
provided. It gives an example where type is "infoset-baseURI". I am trying
to find what type should be for the error conditions I am encountering. I
would assume it was something like "DOMNode".

many thanks again,

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services