Re: DOMConfiguration error type

From: Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 14:57:34 +0100 (BST)
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

Hi,
	thanks for your very quick reply. I must be missing something here
as this is still not clear to me. Here is my situation:

Namespace normalization is occurring and one of the error conditions is
encountered.

I report a DOMError through the ErrorHandler.

From
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20030226/core.html#DOMConfiguration

I understand that relatedData should be a node.

I don't understand what type should be. It is not described at the same
location.

At
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20030226/core.html#ERROR-Interfaces-DOMError

it says that when the error is specified then this information will be
provided. It gives an example where type is "infoset-baseURI". I am trying
to find what type should be for the error conditions I am encountering. I
would assume it was something like "DOMNode".

many thanks again,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com