Namespace algorithm missing brace

From: Sander Bos <sander@x-hive.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:35:34 +0200
To: "WWW DOM" <www-dom@w3.org>

Hi there,

The current public version of the core spec,

 http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20030226/

as well as the current CVS version, has a missing '}' in the polish
attributes part of the normalizeNamespaces routine.
The placement of the '}' should now follow the current indenting of the
routine if I am not mistaken. I mean to say that the algorithm now has
the indentation:
     if ( Attr[i] has a namespace URI )
     {
        if ( something something)