Re: simple dom implementation

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:30:18 -0400
Cc: www-dom@w3.org
>Is my understanding correct that the suggested structure from
>http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/ApacheDOMC++BindingL2.html
>can be freely used ?

See Apache's license for details. I Am Not A Lawyer so my advice isn't
worth anything, but my reading of that text is that it basically says
you're free to use any Apache code however you want to use it as long as
you give Apache appropriate credit.

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"may'ron DaroQbe'chugh vaj bIrIQbej"  ("Put down the squeezebox and nobody
gets hurt.")