simple dom implementation

From: Joris Huizer <joris_huizer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-dom@w3.org

Hello DOM group,

I'm trying to write a small and understandable cpp
program to parse a XML doc and give a DOM Document
class back. The prog just uses Node and stuff as real
classes (to make things as simple as they could be)
Currently I'm just messing a bit with DOM 1

I have this question: should read-only stuff be done
using #define , or can I just say length becomes
getLength() or length() (on nodelists, for examples)

Thanks for the input - sorry if this is really
off-topic

Joris