getFeature in DOMImplementation and Node return the wrong object

From: Mike Mansell <MMansell@PureEdge.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:20:06 -0800
To: <www-dom@w3.org>

As of the latest public draft:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-DOM-Level-3-Core-20030226

the getFeature method in DOMImplementation and Node are returing a Node instead of a DOMObject. Based on the descriptions in the method, it looks like it should be returning a DOMObject. Now that DOM XPath is in CR, I want/need the getFeature function to work so I can use it to go from a Document to an XPathEvaluator.

Michael Mansell,
Senior Product Architect
PureEdge Solutions
Trusted Digital Relationships