Re: Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Validation Specification

From: Benjamin C. Chang <Ben.Chang@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:52:12 -0800
To: Ron Ausbrooks <ron.ausbrooks@mackichan.com>
CC: "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>, "'w3c-math-wg@w3.org'" <w3c-math-wg@w3.org>

We considered your proposal.  We decided against incorporating
it into the validation spec; however, if groups such as yours wish
to add such extensions on their own, that would be ok.  We will
add documentation to that effect.

Please let us know if you are satisfied (or not) with the resolution.

Thx,
Ben