Re: new draft for DOM Level 3 Core

From: Pavithran <pavithran.a@ap.sony.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:48:47 +0530
To: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, "WWW DOM" <www-dom@w3.org>

Hi,
Thanx for updating the namespaceNormalization alg,
The example given for B.1.1:Conflicting namespace declaration is little bit
confusing,
It is telling we can have a same prefix pointing to more than
namespaceURI..is it Correct?
feel free to correct me if understood wrongly
Suppose i have document fragment like this

<zeeJan:zeeKING xmlns:zeeJan="www.zee.com" FooJan:JustValue="Just A Value"
FooJan:Pagal="MADYFOO" FooJan:Pagal="TestME"
xmlns:FooJan="www.honeyFoo1.com" xmlns:FooJan="www.honeyFoo2.com" >

In the above fragment i have two attributes like  FooJan:Pagal="MADYFOO"
,FooJan:Pagal="TestME"
Prefix is same for both namespaceURI
According to u r exapmle the above one is correct..(my understanding)
when i open this in IE ,it giving error...

kindly help me to understand correctly,

Best Regards,
Pavithran