Wrong configuration of the mailing list.

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 09:02:16 -0400
To: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

Apologies for all the recent spams on this mailing list. Following the
archive approval system, we deactivated the parameter who prevented non
subscriber to send to this mailing list. We fixed the problem yesterday.
I also ask our systeam to activate an anti-spam filtering system on top
of that so hopefully, chances that a spam will reach this list will be a
lot reduced.

Philippe