namespace lookup methods

From: Gareth Reakes <gareth@decisionsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:20:15 +0100 (BST)
To: www-dom@w3.org

Hi,
	I'm implementing isDefaultNamespace and lookupNamespaceXXX. To
start with I implemented them by just looking up the appropriate
attributes. I then implemented getBaseURI and came across the idea of a
synthetic infoset. Are the namespace lookup methods supposed to work on
the infoset or is my implementation correct?

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com