RE: [??] www-dom? ???????

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 04 Sep 2002 09:18:07 -0400
Cc: WWW DOM <www-dom@w3.org>

Thor wrote:
> I have enjoyed being subscribed to this list, but unless some
> moderation (or semi-moderation though use of DNSBL to reduce spam)
> comes in place I will have to be forced to unsubscribe.

Sorry about that. The mailing is already moderated but obviously we have
a problem somewhere. An unknown email address, including from @w3.org,
should not be able to go through. I asked our system team to have a look
at it and see what's wrong with our system. This might be related to our
changes on the server a few months ago. Hopefully, they'll be able to
find a solution asap.

Philippe