RE: [??] www-dom? ???????

Not deleting the spam was an oversight on my part, I apologize.

I said DNSBL ("Domain Name Service-delivered Blocking List"), not RBL
("Relay Blocking List"), it has nothing to do in particular with open relays
though it doesn't exclude that either - and most of those are very much
free.

http://www.spamfaq.net/terminology.shtml#dnsbl

Osirusoft, SPEWS, ORDB, Spamhaus, SpamSites, Spambag .. there are plenty to
take from and the reduction in spam is very significant (I have several
accounts that would be unusable without these DNSBLs).

http://www.spamfaq.net/spamfighting.shtml#blackhole_lists

As part of subscribing to the list, might I suggest that one is told that
any emails sent to the list is automatically let through (unmoderated) -
provided that the sender is not on any of the DNSBL that the list uses.
Picking a set of suitable lists should be easy, and I would recommend using
OsiruSoft as it combines several DNSBLs in one, allowing you to define what
kind of mail you do not want on the list (mail from confirmed spam sources,
mail from open relays, etc.):

http://relays.osirusoft.com/faq.html#_Toc533558164

OsiruSoft would have prevented this spam from ever entering the list, if W3
had checked it before sending it further:

http://relays.osirusoft.com/cgi-bin/rbcheck.cgi?addr=67.112.41.73

Merely checking the From address is insufficient. Might I recommend reading
http://www.spamfaq.net in general. It is my hope that the list can become
spamfree if the administrators choose to use one or more DNSBL.