Abstract Schemas Spec - status & where to look ?

From: Alex Kotopoulis <alexkotopoulis@netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 13:33:57 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org

Hi,

I'm currently looking into the DOM Level 3 Abstract Schemas spec, which exactly fits my needs. Is this mailing list the best place to discuss issues about it, or is there a better place? Where can I send comments?

What is the status of Abstract Schemas? I get surprisingly few infos when I do web searches. Is it in active development, are there competing standards that take over?

Thanks,
alex :-)