addEventHandler('load', handler, false)

From: Jonathan Watt <0jaw@qlink.queensu.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:25:16 -0500
To: www-dom@w3.org
I intend to submit some bugs for IE and Mozilla, but first I would like
some clarification as to just where a handler for the load event should be
set?

The two logical places seem to be to add it to 'document' or to
'document.documentElement'. A bug in Mozilla suggests that, when they get
it working, it will be added to 'document', yet in IE6 this causes an
error. The other option, 'document.documentElement', doesn't seem to work
for either browser.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan.